Domestic Holiday Packages
- 3 Nights puri
- 1 Night Bhubaneswar
- Breakfast and Dinner
- A/c Vehicle
Day 01: Bhubaneswar Rly. Station / Airport – Puri
Meet & greet on arrival at Bhubaneswar Airport / Railway Station & transfer to Puri. On arrival Check-in to hotel. Rest of the day free for own activities. Overnight stay will be at Puri.
Day 02: Puri – Konark Sightseeing
In the morning visit the Lord Jagannath Temple built in 15th Century AD and crowned with Vishnu’s wheel & flag dominate the landscape at Puri and also visit the famous Sun Temple at Konark and enjoy the serenity of Chandrabhaga beach nearby. In the afternoon you can enjoy long stretch of golden beach, shallow enough to walk out a long distance, with superb surf. Evening free for shopping at Sea side where you can get some unique ornaments & showpieces made by Shell. Overnight stay will be at Puri.
Day 03: Excursion to Chilka Lake (50 kms / 2 hrs)
After breakfast start for day excursion to Chilika Lake (Place called Satpada). It’s famous for Irrawaddy Dolphins. One can enjoy boating at Satpada (at own cost) and visit the lagoon where the lake meets with into Bay of Bengal. Evening back to Puri. Overnight stay will be at Puri.
Day 04: Puri – Bhubaneswar (Enroute sightseeing) (65 kms / 2 hrs)
After Breakfast Check-out from hotel and proceed to Bhubaneswar enroute visiting Sakhigopal temple, Pipili (the eplique village), Dhauli, Lingaraj Temple & Nandankanan. On arrival Check-in to hotel. Overnight stay will be at Bhubaneswar.
Day 05: Bhubaneswar Hotel – Bhubaneswar Rly. Station / Airport (65 kms / 2 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel, transfer to Bhubaneswar Airport / Railway Station for your onwards journey.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Service Tax.