Domestic Holiday Packages
- 04 Nights’ accommodation.
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu Breakfast and Dinner.
- Air-conditioned Vehicle for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary.
- All Toll taxes, Parking charges, driver allowances.
Day 01: Kolkata Airport / Rly. Station – City Hotel
Meet & Greet on arrival at Airport / Railway Station & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Kolkata.
Day 02: Kolkata – Sundarban (100 kms + River Cruise)
After early breakfast transfer to Sonakhali / Godkhali through the rural villages of Bengal. From Godkhali depart by Boat to Sajnekhali – one of the entry points of Sundarban National Park. After noon visit Sajnekhali Watch Tower. Overnight stay at Sundarban.
Day 03: Sundarban Sightseeing
After breakfast enjoy a thrilling Boat Cruise inside creeks and dense mangrove forest (or breakfast on boat during cruise) through numerous rivers while visiting Do-banki Watch Tower where the canopy walk inside the forest sends chill down your body (experience the life in which caged animals live in, while getting an all around view of the forest). Also visit the Spotted Deer Rehabilitation Centre. After which we cruise through Matla – Sea Face (the point from where Bay of Bengal can be seen) –Cruising back through the 5 river junction – to Pitchkhali. (Lunch on Boat during Cruise). Evening back to resort & rest of the day at leisure. (Or enjoy Folk Dance by Local Artists only for Group). Overnight stay at Sundarban.
Day 04: Sundarban – Kolkata (100 kms + River Cruise)
After breakfast Visit to Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower and Cruise through Rivers and Narrow Creeks of Pitchkhali- Sarakhkhali – Sudhanokhali – Bonobibi Dharani (narrow creek) and visit the Watch-Tower followed by a cruise around the Islands of the Sunderban Tiger Project Area, Enjoy a Panoramic View from Watch Tower. After lunch (Lunch on Boat during Cruise) departure for Sonakhali /Godkhali by Boat. Arrival at Sonakhali/GothKhali & Departure for Kolkata by Car. Check in at hotel. Overnight stay at Kolkata.
Day 05: Kolkata Half Day City Tour – Kolkata Airport / Rly. Station
After breakfast check out from hotel with bag & baggage and start for half day sightseeing. After that transfer to the Airport / Railway Station for your onwards journey.
You can choose any 1 option for Kolkata half day sightseeing from below.
Option 1 – Howrah Bridge*, Belur Math, Vivekananda Setu*, Dakshineswar Temple. (*Drive Pass)
Option 2 – GPO*, Writers Building*, Eden Garden Stadium*, Mother House, Victoria Memorial Hall & Kalighat Kali Temple. (*Drive Pass)
Novotel Hotel and Residences / Similar
Riverside Holiday Resort / Similar
Riverside Holiday Resort / Similar
Note: AC will operate in Sundarban hotels between 10 pm to 6 am only. Hotels are basic as it is a remote area near the forest.
- ccommodation (AC Room) on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive AC Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Non AC Cruise only in Motor Boat in the Creeks & Forests.
- Service of trained local Guide at Sundarban.
- Entry Fees for Watchtowers.
- Forest Entry permits.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, still & video camera fees, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Service Tax.
Anything which is not included in the inclusion.